(Companion worksheets to TBN Presents Paul Manwaring)
12. Rest & Purpose
1. Rest is not what you may at first think it is.
2. It is said of Moses, that he did not enter into rest. This is extraordinary as he lived for 40 years on supernatural provision.
3. It is also said of Joshua that there was a greater rest for him, yet it is recorded that he came to a place where there was peace on every side.
4. God rested on the 7th day, but not because he was tired.
5. In finding our purpose we will also find a greater rest in our future.
6. I encourage you to, rest from labour, striving, and to find rest from the never enough mindset of our western world.
7. I also encourage you to rest and enjoy the fruit of your labours.
BIG WORD of the week: REST: Rest is a prophetic destiny, a place of peace, of knowing that there is more, yet being satisfied in Him
BIG QUESTION of the week: Have you found a rhythm to your life that gives you REST
DECLARATION of the WEEK: In my purpose is my REST.