EPISODE 4. Beauty & Purpose
1. God is the originator of Beauty.
2. Beauty, passion, love are in some respects interchangeable, and are all linked to creativity.
3. Beauty inspires & motivates us.
Psalm 27: 1 – 3
4. We were CREATED by the CREATOR to be CREATIVE and to use our CREATIVITY to point mankind back to the CREATOR
Exodus 28: 2 & 40
5. We need permission to pursue what we love, see as beautiful, or are passionate about.
6. Religion tells us what to do, relationship with a good father allows us to discover what we love and pursue it.
BIG WORD of the week: BEAUTY
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (Egyptian)
Beauty is an attraction of the soul which invites to intimacy and causes questions to be asked. (Paul Manwaring)
Beauty is to be in one’s finest hour (Greek)
QUESTIONS of the week:
What is beautiful to you?
How can you take what is beautiful to you and use it to give Glory to God.
DECLARATION of the week: The discovery of Beauty is a gift from God to me, which I will use to bring Glory to Him.